About this course:
The manner in which we accomplish work today is basically not quite the same as some years back. Work we see on our phones, laptops, and tablets everywhere we go: on floors of manufacturing, at client meetings or in planes. But then, the applications we use to work together have been delayed to keep pace with worker requests. Not all the issues of a business can be comprehended with off-the-rack arrangements, however, developing custom solutions has generally been excessively time consuming and expensive.
Microsoft Flow and PowerApps are both pointed squarely at these gaps. They provide individuals who best comprehend their necessities and challenges the power to rapidly meet them, without the complexity, time, and cost of custom software advancement.
In case you're a business analyst or business master, who needs to make applications and computerize work processes to settle business needs, at that point this course is for you. In this course, you will figure out how to utilize your existing information and apply it to improve the process of business in your association. You will figure out how to make applications that tackle explicit business needs, without writing code or struggling with the issues of integration. You will figure out how to concentrate on your information and business procedures, and influence the capacities of Microsoft and PowerApps Flow to convey an answer that works across tablets, phones, and programs.
- Comprehend what Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, and The Common Data Service are and where they fit in solving situations of the business
- Create a business application that chips away at tablets, phones, and browsers.
- Connect with various information sources, for example, an Excel table on OneDrive, a list in SharePoint, a SQL database and more.
- Automate repetitive work processes using MS Flow
- Comprehend essential ideas of information, for example, Excel tables
- Information on normal formulas of Excel and fundamental programming logic will help.