Developing Dynamic Web Applications Using Angular
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
About this course
If you’re a front-end developer using Angular, you’re already creating dynamic webpages for mobile and desktop web apps. Broaden your programming experience with a deeper dive into this open source framework.
In this course for developers using Angular versions 2 and greater, you’ll work through a series of sequential modules that cover increasingly complex topics. See why tried-and-true Angular does just what you need it to do, as you create sophisticated, enterprise-grade web apps that render, HTML components based on the client.
Get a history of Angular, and explore basic Angular concepts and Node Package Manager. Create components and HTML templates, and look at template syntax and binding.
Learn about the lifecycle of an Angular component or directive, the dependency injection framework, and even how to design modular applications. Work with advanced TypeScript features, like declarations, modules, and namespaces, and see their usage within Angular.
Finally, review the TypeScript compiler and learn how it is used with Visual Studio Code. Make the most of the videos, hands-on labs, and multiple-choice assessments, as you build on your Angular experience.
- The history and basic concepts behind Angular
- How to build components and HTML templates
- The basics of component lifecycle
- How to use TypeScript features with Angular
- Web Developer
- Experience with web development fundamentals.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST