When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
The course will likewise examine the database development objects, for example, stored and views procedures, other than the functions and parameters.
If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of 70-464. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this course:
This 5-day instructor-led course presents understudies to the SQL Server 2014 alongside the clarifications of logical table structure, indexing, and inquiry plans. The course will likewise examine the database development objects, for example, stored and views procedures, other than the functions and parameters.
Distinctive normal traits of procedure coding like concurrency, indexes, error handling, and triggers will likewise be included. Do see that the course is principally intended for students interested in SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. The course subject will examine the latest highlights of SQL Server 2014 alongside the important capacities over the SQL Server information platform.
- Examine the entire SQL Server stage alongside its significant devices. Also, the details will likewise cover variants, editions, essentials of network listeners, and understanding of service accounts and services.
- Inquire the significant types of information which are to be utilized when designing tables, perform information transformation between the types of data and develop alias information types.
- Execute significant things including FOREIGN KEY, PRIMARY KEY, CHECK, DEFAULT, and UNIQUE constraints, and examine the cascading the limitations of FOREIGN KEY.
- Think of a reasonable single column and composite indexes processes.
- Create tables in the type of heaps with bunched indexes. Moreover, do think about the plan of a table and suggest an important structure.
- Make effectual non-clustered indexes.
- Create and execute stored procedures.
- Make and implement views
- Analyze the details of basic elements taken from the plans of execution.
- Lead a basic inquiry of a deadlock circumstance and see how the transaction isolation levels influence the application simultaneousness.
- Comprehend and work with table-valued parameters, table types, and incorporate the statement of MERGE to develop stored methods for updating the warehouses of data.
- Use both conventional T-SQL structured exemption handling and error handling code.
- Create and apply DML triggers
- Comprehend the applicable uses for SQL CLR integration and apply an existing assembly of .NET within SQL Server.
- Store the mappings and XML information in SQL Server.
- Encourage basic questions on XML data in SQL Server.
- The designed crowd of this course is the Professionals of IT, explicitly the individuals who want to procure aptitude on SQL Server 2014 product technologies and features for executing a database.
- The secondary audience is experts, mainly designers coming from other product platforms or past forms of SQL Server looking to become the expert in the usage of a SQL Server 2014 database.
This course mandates the students to meet the following essentials:
- Information on basic concepts of the relational database.
- Understanding about the writing of T-SQL questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will the Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20464) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
This training will help you in your Job’s current role by learning and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- How to incorporate data files into databases.
- How to implement managed code in SQL Server.
- Learn how to deploy in-memory tables.
- Learn how to implement triggers to respond to data manipulation
- Designing and implementation of UDF (User Defined Functions)
- Writing and designing Stored Procedures.
- What are views and what importance does it have in SQL Server 2014
- Learn about Advanced Indexes and Implement them in your live databases to increase performance of your data
- Ensure your data’s Integrity through constraints.
2. What is the exam criteria for the course?
Following is the exam criteria/format of this course:
- Implement database objects (30-35%) topics from this area which includes scenario- based questions, MCQ’s, writing TSQL statements and Drag and Drop question and answers.
- 15 to 20% questions will be based on implementing programming objects such as Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions creation, create and alter views, implement error handling including Try…. Catch and, configure appropriate connection settings Expect scenario-based questions, MCQ’s and completing T-SQL Queries.
- Designing database object questions will be based on 25 to 30% weightage but, may vary. Designing of Tables, concurrency, indexes, data integrity and explicit and implicit transactions are some topics which you should know completely.
- From the last section, Optimize and trouble shoot queries questions percentage will be ranged from 25 to 30% but, it may vary as per Microsoft’s policy. Most important topics to cover are: Tuning and Optimizing Queries, Optimization of Indexes, Capture and Analyze execution plans, collect performance and system information.
3. What you will learn?
- SQL Server Database Introduction
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Ensuring Data Integrity through constraints.
- Introduction to Indexes
- Advanced Indexing
- In-Memory Database capabilities
- Designing and Implementing Views
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures.
- Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Using In-Memory tables
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Incorporating Data Files into Databases.
4. Do I have to prepare anything before attending the Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20464) certification training course?
Before attending this training make sure you are well versed with the following:
- How to write Transact-SQL Queries
- What are Relational Databases.
5. What type of object/s cannot be created using Transact-SQL code?
A User-Defined datatype cannot be created by using Transact-SQL code. It can only be created by using .Net managed code. All the other object types can be either be created by using .Net managed code or by using T-SQL code.
6. What is the purpose of User Defined Data Type in SQL Server Managed Code?
The purpose of creating User-Defined Data type in SQL Server Managed Code is to extend the data type system that is available from within SQL Server. There is no equivalent method of doing this in Transact-SQL. User-Defined Data Types enable you to determine not only what data is stored, but also how the data type behaves.
7. What are Memory Optimized Tables in SQL Server 2014?
Memory Optimized Tables are defined as:
- C structs, compiled into DLLs, and loaded into memory
- Can be persisted as FILESTREAM data, or nondurable.
- Do not apply any locking semantics.
- Can be indexed by using Hash Indexes.
- Can be queries by using Transact-SQL.
- Can co-exist with disk-based tables.
- Cannot include some data types, including text, image, and nvarchar(max).
- Do not support identity columns or foreign key constraints.
8. Are there any alternatives to Triggers? If Yes, what are they?
Yes, there are various alternatives to triggers which are used by developer in situations where Triggers are not preferable. Following are some alternatives:
- Constraints for checking values
- Use defaults for values not supplied during inserts.
- Foreign Key constraints to check referential integrity.
- Computed and persisted computed columns
- Indexed views for precalculating aggregates.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- Good knowledge instructor gives more details to student. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Very Informative. Great examples. Pleasant to work and responsive to questions and assistance using tools. Recognize has a wealth of knowledge. Appreciated as the instructor I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Instructor is helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions related to the materials I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- I think he was great and really encouraged us to ask questions; however, I think we were all just introverts which was just one of those things. I'd definitely take any training where he was our trainer.
- I would have liked more real world experiences provided for the modules on advanced indexing and in memory tables. What if I'm not the DBA at my company? Can you provide examples of how I could have conversations with the DBA in these areas?
- Jeff composes himself very well. He never sounded nervous and when there was something wrong, he quickly recovered. Provide a portion of the training going over how people best use this knowledge or what gets used quite often.
- Really liked the morning review of key terms/topics of the previous day.
- Some errors in steps (references to items not there or vice versa) Very good job. Sometimes got going a little fast when doing demos but otherwise outstanding.
- Had no problems with the online learning environment. The labs directly mirrored some workplace challenges I have had. Jeff provided plenty of examples for our class.
- Jeff is a great instructor. I had him for another class, and couldn't be more pleased.
- Please share class timing with lunch break because it is difficult to arrange lunch for clients from different time zone