Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (WB390)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
In this course, you learn the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a decision management solution with Operational Decision Manager
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a decision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams
- Set up and customize the business object model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
- Implement the execution object model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows
- Author rule artifacts to implement business policies
- Debug business rule applications to ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Set up and customize the testing and simulation environment for business users
- Package and deploy rulesets to testing and production environments
- Integrate decision services for managed execution within an enterprise environment
- Build client applications to invoke ruleset execution
- Test, monitor, and audit execution of decision services
- Work with Operational Decision Manager features that support decision governance, including the decision governance framework for decision services
This intermediate course is designed for application developers.
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Note: If you do not meet all of the requirements, you can still complete the lab exercises for this class by following the step-by-step instructions that are provided.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|