Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463VT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Learn how to create, test, debug, and control business rules in a production environment
Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463) teaches rule developers and Java™ enterprise application developers how to create, test, debug, and control business rules, how to generate rules packages, and how the Red Hat JBoss BRMS [business rules management system] runtime environment executes rules.
Students will use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7 and Red Hat JBoss BRMS 6 to perform detailed, hands-on exercises that enable them to create and manage business rules in a production environment. The principles in this course can be applied to implementing a standalone Red Hat JBoss BRMS solution or a Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (business process management) solution.
- Authoring basic business rules in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing and debugging business rules
- Using spreadsheet decision tables
- Authoring and using DSL mapping files
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS architecture and runtime rule execution
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules, using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Java application developers responsible for developing and integrating business rules into Java and Java EE enterprise applications
- Basic Java and Java EE programming experience
- Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE, Maven, and GIT are useful, but not essential
- Business rule development experience is not required
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|