Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
After taking The Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT) v1.0 course you will be able to develop Internet of Things (IoT) applications for Cisco IoT edge compute and network architecture.
You will learn to implement and deploy Cisco IOx applications using Cisco Field Network Director and Cisco Kinetic with the help of a combination of lessons and hands-on learning experience. You will also learn designing, deploying, and troubleshooting edge applications, and understanding the use of management tools, enabling you to control your industrial network and connected devices at scale.
This course prepares you for the Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (300-915 DEVIOT) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Cisco IoT, common needs, and the corresponding solutions
- Explain how programmability can be used to automate and make operations, deployment, and support of Cisco IoT more effective
- Explain the fundamentals of Cisco IoT and list common devices involved
- Explain the functions and use cases for Cisco security applications and Cisco IoT
- List the common protocols, standards, and data flows of IoT
- Describe common Cisco IoT applications and how they apply to Cisco IoT use cases
The course is most suitable for network and software engineers, interested in learning about automation and programmability. Following job roles are expected after completion and getting certified:
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Sales engineer
- IoT Designer
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- General software development or coding skills
- Basic understanding of where applications live and how they are deployed in real-world scenarios
- Basic understanding of how networking works
- Basic Linux OS skills: installing code language dependencies, installing code libraries, and general scripting
- Basic functional and object-oriented programming skills
- Understanding of how to store code using Git or another version-control system (VCS)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|