Docker Container Security Tips and Techniques IT Pros Need to know
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
In this webinar Joseph Holbrook, a Cloud Native Subject Matter Expert(SME) will provide insight into “Docker Container Security Tips and Techniques IT Pros need to know” to provide for a well fortified container environment. Utilizing the common but also not so common tips and techniques such as using minimal images that bundle on needed tools your security footprint can ship the most secure images or using a signed and verified image to mitigate MITM attacks. Docker security assessment process will enable your enterprise to prevent common exploits but also secure your container resources so that your minimizing the impact of any potential breaches that do occur as well. In this webinar we will review common tips and techniques such as using an alpha feature in Docker for managing your secrets, metadata labels, linters, running security tools and more. .
Also, covered will the top 5 container security tools that Docker users need to use to help your Docker deployments. As an added bonus—We will discuss how Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine could be used to not only learn how to implement container security but also extend to your on premises deployments.
- That according to the Open Source Security Report in 2019 that out of each of the top ten Docker images inspected on Docker Hub contained known vulnerabilities. .
- That you can Use Snyk to monitor and alert your DevOps team to newly disclosed vulnerabilities in docker images via the monitor command.
- Docker has fundamentally changed the way DevOps teams now create, manage, and operate your container-based applications and security is now at the forefront.
- The most damaging container attacks generally involve a kill chain, or a series of malicious activities, which together achieve the attackers goal quite effectively.
- Using the minimal images that bundle only the necessary system tools and libraries required to run your project will minimize the attack surface for attackers.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
Career & Salary Insight
cant wait to start my careerbird