Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Docker Container Security Tips and Techniques IT Pros Need to know
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 730 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this webinar Joseph Holbrook, a Cloud Native Subject Matter Expert(SME) will provide insight into “Docker Container Security Tips and Techniques IT Pros need to know” to provide for a well fortified container environment. Utilizing the common but also not so common tips and techniques such as using minimal images that bundle on needed tools your security footprint can ship the most secure images or using a signed and verified image to mitigate MITM attacks. Docker security assessment process will enable your enterprise to prevent common exploits but also secure your container resources so that your minimizing the impact of any potential breaches that do occur as well. In this webinar we will review common tips and techniques such as using an alpha feature in Docker for managing your secrets, metadata labels, linters, running security tools and more. .
Also, covered will the top 5 container security tools that Docker users need to use to help your Docker deployments. As an added bonus—We will discuss how Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine could be used to not only learn how to implement container security but also extend to your on premises deployments.
- That according to the Open Source Security Report in 2019 that out of each of the top ten Docker images inspected on Docker Hub contained known vulnerabilities. .
- That you can Use Snyk to monitor and alert your DevOps team to newly disclosed vulnerabilities in docker images via the monitor command.
- Docker has fundamentally changed the way DevOps teams now create, manage, and operate your container-based applications and security is now at the forefront.
- The most damaging container attacks generally involve a kill chain, or a series of malicious activities, which together achieve the attackers goal quite effectively.
- Using the minimal images that bundle only the necessary system tools and libraries required to run your project will minimize the attack surface for attackers.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
(The Cloud Tech Guy)
Joseph has been in the IT field since 1993, when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a U.S. Navy flagship. He has migrated from the UNIX world to storage area networking (SAN), enterprise virtualization, and cloud architectures, and now specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies such as HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC, and Siemens Nixdorf.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
cant wait to start my careerbird