Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core (MB-200)
This course provides a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Features and Functionalities.
Candidates enrolling directly in this course without the Master Subscription Plan will receive a free official exam voucher for the MB-200 Exam (Except Purchases included in Training Vouchers/SATV). There is no free official exam voucher for candidates enrolling using the Master Subscription Plan. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request
About this Course:
This course provides a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Features and Functionalities. Professionals will learn the art of leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform to automate processing and augment task efficiency. This course serves as a formidable stepping stone for professionals striving to learn advanced Dynamics 365 Functionalities and is specifically designed for candidates striving for success in the MB-200 Certification Exam.
The key concepts of Dynamic 365 and Power Platform’s Application Configuration, Integration, Automation, Deployment, and Security Testing are elaborated in this course. Professionals also get to learn about numerous business workflows and will develop a conceptual understanding of working with Microsoft Workflows.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain the knowledge and understanding of the following key concepts:
- Power Platform and Dynamic Ecosystem Configuration
- Dynamic Platform Component Recognition & Identification
- Understanding Administrator Features & Options
- Data Modelling and Working with Different Data Types
- Creating & Implementing Entities and Relationships
- Canvas or Model-Driven Application Creation & Development
- Developing & Modifying Dashboards, Views, and Forms
- Understanding Security Strategies and Testing Methodologies
- Business Rules Development and Workflows Application
- Working with Microsoft Flows and Business Process Flow Creation & Application
- Security Hierarchy Configuration and Security Roles Management
- Email & Office Products Integration Configuration and Application
- Data Migration, Map Development, and Bulk Delete Principles
- First-Party Applications Update and Third-Party Application Installation
- Solution Creation and Customization Deployment
- Mobile Device Configuration and Components Deployment
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant
- Professionals striving to clear MB-200 Certification Exam
- Professionals seeking to learn Codeless Extensibility and Service Integration
There are no obligatory prerequisites for the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core (MB-200) Course.
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|