Element Software Administration (SFSA)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This two-day, instructor-led course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach basic administration of a NetApp Element software cluster in a SolidFire system. You configure and maintain a cluster. You practice working with Element software features, using the Element CLI and web UI to manage storage and network resources.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Identify the basic hardware components of an Element cluster
- Complete the configuration steps for a new Element cluster
- Perform basic system administration tasks from the Element UI
- Identify the Element data replication features for backup and recovery
- Monitor the health and performance of an Element cluster
- Use the Element API to perform basic system administration tasks
- Element Administration is an intermediate course in a comprehensive learning path for NetApp customers, partners, and employees.
- Element Fundamentals (Web-based training [WBT])
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|