Essentials of OpenStack Administration (LFS452)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack.
This course teaches you how to deploy, administer and use the core OpenStack services.
The average salary of a Linux System Administrator is $100,022 per year.
- The full range of OpenStack services, including deployment, administration, usage and distributed storage.
- How to deploy multiple distros and provision virtual machines using OpenStack services.
- How to create and deploy enterprise Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- How to run and troubleshoot Neutron, Ceph and Nova Services.
- And much more!
- Linux System Administrators
- This course is for System Administrators who are primarily responsible for operating OpenStack clouds. Administrators and developers deploying applications and infrastructure on OpenStack will also benefit from this course. Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|