Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
6 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
About this course:
Let’s have an insight on what ethical hacker is. For starters an ethical hacker is a computer and networking expert who systematically attempts to penetrate a computer system or network on behalf of its owners for the purpose of finding security vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could potentially exploit. This course enables students to understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing industry knowledge and skills in Vulnerability Assessments. In doing so, the student is able to understand how malware and destructive viruses function. This course helps the students in the preparation for C)PEH - Certification Exam.
The average salary for Certified Ethical Hacker is $99,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Have knowledge to perform ethical hacking for vulnerability assessments.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings.
This course is intended for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Basic IT Skills
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Overview
- Module 02 - Reconnaissance
- Module 03 - Protocols
- Module 04 - Windows Hacking
- Module 05 - Attacking Web Technologies
- Module 06 - Pen Testing Wireless Networks
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's