Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Corporations, governments, and individuals have powerful tools in Analytics and AI to create real-world outcomes, for good or for ill.
Data professionals today need both the frameworks and the methods in their job to achieve optimal results while being good stewards of their critical role in society today.
In this course, you'll learn to apply ethical and legal frameworks to initiatives in the data profession. You'll explore practical approaches to data and analytics problems posed by work in Big Data, Data Science, and AI. You'll also investigate applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI.
The average salary for a Data Science Analysist is $90,044 per year.
- Foundational abilities in applying ethical and legal frameworks for the data profession
- Practical approaches to data and analytics problems, including Big Data and Data Science and AI
- Applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI
- Data Professionals
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's