Practice Exam - 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 898 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this Exam:
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
This exam is 1 of 3 mandatory exams to earn MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification. The other mandatory exam to earn this certification is 70-411 & 70-412.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|
|Course Duration||30 Min|