About this Exam:
This intermediate-level 30 Minutes 70-411 Practice Exam is specifically designed for Network Administrators, IT Professionals and Windows Server Administrators. This practice exam accredits the skills and knowledge of a System Administrator in Windows Server 2012 Planning, Designing, and Administration.
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification also validates the proficiency of the professionals relating to Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure Maintenance. The administration tasks & services include Network Access, Group Management, & Data Security. The 70-411 Certification Exam is a pivotal exam for Network Administrators and is the second of the three essential certification exams required to attain the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification. The other two certification exams include 70-410 and 70-412 Exams related to Windows Server 2012 Installation and Configuration.
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification is perfect for professionals who want to succeed in their professional careers and successfully land a reputable job in a high-profile Information Technology Firm & Organization.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals train and prepare for the 70-411 Certification Exam. The 70-411 is the second of the three essential exams for professionals striving to attain the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification.
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- IT Professionals & Experts
- Network & System Administrators
- Candidates with Practical Experience in Windows Server 2008 and Server 2012
- Professionals striving to Learn Windows Server 2012 & R2 Maintenance
- Candidates having Familiarity with Data Security & Network Access
Professionals planning to enroll in the Practice Exam - 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Networking Concepts
- Know-how of Configuring and Implementation of Windows Server Core Services
- Basic Knowledge of Planning, Designing, & Deploying AD DS
- Conceptual Understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V & Networking Services