Excel 2013: Charting
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
This course will help you learn how to leverage the chart elements and formatting options to energize and highlight your data. You'll also be guided through chart presentations that utilize the built-in options of Excel, the Quick Analysis Tool, and the Recommended Charts Tool.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- What you'll learn in this training
- Identifying elements on a chart
- Selecting chart data in adjacent cells
- Selecting char data in nonadjacent cells
- Charting using the Chart Group buttons
- Working with tabs and ribbons
- Working with the Quick Analysis tool
- Viewing a sample chart
- Creating Column and Bar charts
- Creating Line charts
- Creating Pie and Doughnut charts
- Creating Scatter and Bubble charts
- Circling duplicate values in a scatter plot
- Creating Area charts
- Creating Radar charts
- Creating Surface charts
- Creating Stock charts
- Creating a chart template
- Creating a combo chart
- Creating a trend line for a chart
- Adding titles and labels
- Changing the chart type
- Formatting the chart area
- Adding a border and/or patterns to the plot area
- Formatting the axis properties
- Setting format option for titles and labels
- Setting the placement and font for the legend
- Changing the data series
- Changing the data series pattern or marker
- Changing the shape of a 3D data marker
- Changing the plot order
- Resizing and repositioning
- Showing or hiding the data table
- Changing the gap and overlap values
- Changing the elevation and rotation
- Pulling out slices
- Using a graphic or picture
- Placing a chart on a separate chart sheet
- Printing a chart sheet
- Printing embedding charts
- Inserting a static copy of your chart
- Inserting a linked copy of your chart
- Saving your chart as a Web page
- Introducing Sparklines
- Creating Sparklines
- Grouping and ungrouping Sparklines
- Editing the Sparkline data
- Changing the Sparkline type
- Showing Sparkline data points
- Formatting the Sparkline
- Changing axis settings
- Changing hidden and empty cell settings
- Clearing Sparklines
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's