About this Course:
Microsoft Excel is an incredibly common and easy-to-use spreadsheet program designed and developed in the year 1985. The invention of Excel and Digital Spreadsheets entirely streamlined business processes allowing businesses to compile and gather financial records and business data seamlessly. Nowadays, Microsoft Excel is commonly used to create and develop Pivot Tables & Graphs.
This intermediate-level course is designed for professionals looking to nurture their skills of working with Microsoft Excel 2016. Professionals will get to learn new features of Excel 2013 such as Conditional Formatting, Data Sorting, Duplicates Filtering, and Formula Creation. Through this course, professionals with the basic knowledge of working with Microsoft Excel can develop the advanced skill set required to make better use of data and information.
However, this course can be taken by all professionals and interested candidates regardless of their knowledge level and experience. This course covers all the competency levels and is designed to help professionals effectively work with data in a business enterprise. Professionals will also learn the art of Data Manipulation, Information Validation & Presentation, and other features and functions in Microsoft Excel 2013.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Designing Lists & Flash Fills in Excel 2013
- Single Level & Multi-Level Data Sorting in Excel 2013
- Customized Data Sorting in Excel
- Multi-Level Filtering in Excel 2013
- Table Styling Options and Duplicates Removal Functions in Excel
- Conversion of Excel Tables to Range
- Multi-Level Subtotaling & Subtotal Removal in Excel 2013
- Microsoft Excel Quick Analysis Charts
- Creating & Adding Data Charts in Excel
- Microsoft Excel Beginners and Entry-Level Professionals
- Professionals striving to learn the new features and functionalities of Excel 2013
- Candidates willing to learn Excel from a Business Analysis & Productivity Standpoint
There are no prerequisites for the Excel 2013 Intermediate Course. However, it is highly encouraged for professionals to keep in mind the following recommendations:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Working with Microsoft Excel 2013
- Excel 2013 Beginner Course is Recommended before registering in this course