Exploring ASP .NET Core: Fundamentals
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 904 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Fundamentals course is a beginner level course that gives the students an overview of the new ASP.NET Core framework, the new tooling, and gives the candidates enough knowledge and confidence to start building web applications using it. The course starts off discussing the new templates and project types available. Then, moves on to review some of the core concepts such as configuration, dependency injection, routing, and Middleware.
The average salary for a .Net Developer/Programmer is $86,000 per year.
- Learn and use .NET Core Command Line Tools
- Understand the .NET Core Apps
- Build an MVC App
- Gain knowledge of the foundation of ASP NET Core
- Build an ASP NET Web App
- Basic C# programming knowledge and experience
- Basic .NET Core knowledge
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- The course is designed to for the .NET developers at various levels of experience.
- The course is equally beneficial for the junior and senior level developers as the course enables the candidates to gain the necessary skills they need to quickly become productive with the .NET framework.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|