Introduction to Big Data
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Introduction to Big Data is an intermediate level, Data Science training based course that allows students to learn how to leverage big data analysis tools and techniques to facilitate a better business decision-making. Furthermore, students also acquire hands-on knowledge on storing data in order to regulate efficient processing and analysis, and acquire the expertise to store, manage, process, and analyze large amounts of unstructured data and develop a relevant data lake.
- Store, manage, and analyze the unstructured data sets
- Choose the right big data stores covering disparate data sets
- Process large data sets through Hadoop to acquire value
- Query large data sets in almost real time through Pig and Hive
- Craft and execute a big data strategy for a business
A sound expertise of the Microsoft Windows platform
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|