Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for Collaboration and Document Management (MS-55193)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1210 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 gives access to all the IT professionals and SharePoint users to polish their skills regarding management of all the important documents and files, improves potential collaboration among the team members and a detailed introduction to the social features of SharePoint 2016. SharePoint is a popular tool used by multinational organizations to create websites for sharing of desired information. The main feature allows you to store, organize and share the data across different networks from different devices. In this course, the trainers will be taught the basic key concepts for maintaining a collaborative environment and how to manage document and files. Microsoft SharePoint 2016 can be accessed through any web browser e.g. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc.
The average salary for SharePoint Administrator is $62,142 per year.
This 1-day course is comprised of an interactive session in which the learners can learn about the following features:
- How to navigate SharePoint sites
- Organize data into list and libraries
- Create alerts
- Introduction to Task lists and document libraries for effective collaboration
- Introduction to the social features of SharePoint 2016
- How to use OneDrive for business data
- SharePoint users
- SharePoint site owners
- SharePoint administrators and developers
- IT Professionals
- Those who work in document management divisions
- Those who work in a collaborative working space
There are no specified prerequisites for this course. Learners or professionals who have previous experience of working with Microsoft office can easily enroll in this 1-day online professional course.
- The certified brand for this course is Microsoft.
- This professional course is included in the studies of Business Productivity.
- No lab access will be available.
- Microsoft supported technology is utilized in the practice of the course.
- Self-paced learning style is supported.
- The course is for the beginner level. The difficulty level is kept easy for learners.
- This course will be expanded over a time duration of 3 hours.
- The course is in the English language for a better understanding of the trainers.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|