Mastering React | React, Redux, JSX, Flux, Forms, Unit Testing & More (TTSREACT3)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Mastering React is a 5-day, in-depth hands-on course that aims to be the single most useful resource on getting up to speed quickly with React. Geared for more experienced web developers, this course provides students with the core knowledge and hands-on skills they require to build reliable, powerful React apps.
After the first few modules, you’ll have a solid understanding of React’s fundamentals and will be able to build a wide array of rich, interactive web apps with the framework. Topics like client-side routing between pages, managing complex state, and heavy API interaction at scale are also discussed. We cover all the fundamentals with a progressive, example-driven approach. You’ll create your first apps, learn how to write components, and start handling user interaction. We will also explore the inner workings of Create React App (Facebook’s tool for running React apps), writing automated unit tests, and building a multi-page app that uses client-side routing.
The latter part of this course moves into more advanced concepts that you’ll see used in large, production applications. These concepts explore strategies for data architecture, transport, and management: Redux is a state management paradigm based on Facebook’s Flux architecture. Redux provides a structure for large state trees and allows you to decouple user interaction in your app from state changes.
The average salary of a React Js Developer salary is $112,250 per year.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the ReactJS basics through an overview
- Install and create your first React component
- Refactor the ReactJS component using JSX
- Handle UI elements events with React, respond to users input, and create stateful components
- Use some core lifecycle events for integration and find out about ES6 syntaxes in the React world
- Understand the FLUX architecture and create an application using FLUX with React
- Make a component more reusable with validation helpers and structure your components properly
- Explore techniques to test your ReactJS code
- Deploy your code using webpack.
Course Topics: This is a high-level list of the course topics covered in this training. Please see the detailed Course Agenda with session details, lessons and labs listed below.
- Your first React Web Application
- JSX and the Virtual DOM
- Advanced Component Configuration with props, state, and children
- Unit Testing.
- Intro to Flux and Redux
- Intermediate Redux
- Using Presentational and Container Components with Redux
- (OPTIONAL) Working with React Native.
- This is an introductory-level React development course, designed for experienced web developers that need to further extend their skills in modern web development. In order to be successful in this class
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|