About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 841 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Whether solving for hardware obsolescence cycles, quicker time to market, or enabling disaster recovery, organizations should consider moving some on premises resources to the cloud. This course will show you why migrating certain workloads to Azure just might make sense. Applications developed specifically for the cloud can readily capitalize on the advantages of the cloud and the agility it brings. However, many solutions originally developed for an on-premises scenario, can also benefit from the cloud. This course will introduce you to different migration scenarios including when a migration should be rebuilt in Azure and migration limitations. You’ll also learn how to ensure the resources you want to migrate do not have any unsupported features or configurations. As well as how to validate, prepare, check and then commit to a migration workflow. This course focuses on how to configure the Azure platform for your migration. You will learn how to choose and configure the correct storage account and Azure virtual network. In addition to the different deployment models, scenarios, and requirements for migrating, and replicating resources to Azure, you’ll learn about Azure Site Recovery (ASR) as the Business Continuity Disaster Recovery solution.
The average salary for Microsoft Azure Administrator is $87,304 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish between different migration scenarios and understand when a migration needs to be rebuilt in Azure.
- Properly plan a migration to ensure resources being migrated can be supported in Azure.
- How to choose and configure the correct storage account and Azure virtual network.
- Ensure workloads are safe and recoverable through replication from on-premises servers, using Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
This course is intended for
- Cloud administrator
- General understanding of cloud computing models. General understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts. Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|