Microsoft Mobility Certification
You Will LearnDepending on the path you take, you will learn: Server installation, management, and maintenance. How to plan and deploy Windows Apps and Devices, How to manage hardware and software inventory, applications and integration with Intune, How to deploy and manage Windows 10 applications and devices.
PrerequisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this learning path, but a basic understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals will make it a smoother ride for you.
Audience ProfileThis learning path is ideal for people looking for a career in IT support and management. If you want to become a traditional desktop support technician, or want to improve your skills to be better at that job, this is a good learning path for you. Similarly, if you work in a BYOD (bring your own device) enterprise and want to manage apps and devices in that environment, you should pursue this learning path.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications and Azure Websites
- Create and manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Integrate Azure Cognitive Services, Active Directory B2C, SQL Azure & Azure Search in a single app
- Manage deployed Web Apps, Web Jobs & Mobile Apps
- How to create and modify ARM templates for use with App Service deployments
- Query and manipulate data with Entity Framework
- Deploy services to both on-premises servers and Windows Azure
- Store and access data in Windows Azure Storage, and configure storage access rights
- Monitor and log services, both on-premises and in Windows Azure
- Implement federated authentication by using ACS with ASP.NET Web API services
- Define, manage and version service endpoint APIs
- Perform fault-tolerant network communication.
- Messaging communication, messaging with queues and fault-tolerant message processing
- Disaster recovery, including backup/restore, recovery point and time objectives
The Azure Developer Learning Path is intended for developers who have knowledge of cloud technologies and possess programming skills wanting to gain an intermediate to advanced understanding of development and deployment of Azure Web Services, ASP.NET MVC framework, APIs and Web & Mobile Applications on Azure.
- Developers who want to leverage Microsoft Azure’s capabilities and enhanced functionalities for highly robust and scalable web & mobile applications and ecommerce solutions
- Developers who are data driven wanting to develop services that access data from various local and remote data sources
- MCSA Web Applications Certification Path
- Azure Fundamentals Learning Path
It is expected that learners have some prior experience with Azure Platform, ASP.NET web applications and C# Programming as well as experience with Windows / Linux Server Administration, including but not limited to, virtualization technologies. More specifically learners are expected to have an understanding of the following:
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET
- Knowledge of XML data structures
Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps (MS-20695)This course is designed to let the students access application deployment options and operating systems, and then equip them with the skill-set to determine the best deployment strategy which will further help them to deploy apps and windows devices that meet the needs of your environment.
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- In Master Subscription