At the time of EIGRP troubleshooting, you experience a problem with connectivity. At this point, it becomes apparent that the connected EIGRP routers are having an issue becoming EIGRP neighbors. The two routers ping successfully. What should you check next?
- B. If the show IP EIGRP peer command is not playing a part in dropping the EIGRP broadcast packets between the two routers.
- C. If the show IP EIGRP trafﬁc command is not dropping EIGRP broadcast packets between the functioning of the two routers.
For encrypting a GRE tunnel, which IPsec mode is needed for the provision of multiprotocol support and a reduction in overhead?
In order to build site-to-site VPNs, which three of the following features are considered as the biggest benefits when GRE tunnels and IPsec are used in conjunction with one another for this purpose?
In respect of an IPsec/GRE tunnel, which one of the following statements is correct?
For two Cisco Routers which are connected with each other, you have just enabled CDP. As a result, the interfaces on both the routers display UP for their Line and Protocol status, however, neither of the routers are identifying one another as CDP neighbors. On which layer of the OSImodel do you think an issue exists?
A model for network maintenance by ISO is known as FCAPS. Which three of the following options explains its full form?
Which three of the following management categories does the FCAPS network maintenance model possess?
What does configuration of the warning command of the logging console do?
According to the following scenario, which statement accurately shows results in the graphic?
%LINK-S-UPDOWN: Interface Serial0/0, changed state to up
%LINEPROTO-S-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Serial0/0, changed state to up
- A. The mentioned two log messages are not going to have any level of severity. They are more informational messages rather than erroneous.
- C. The messages concerning interface status are considered as normal results and will always appear on exiting the conﬁgmode.
What outcome will you get when you make use of the NTP server command to configure two devices?
- A. No results will appear until one of the two devices has been configured with the preferred parameter.
- B. The most reliable server will be detected by the NTP protocol which will automatically synchronize with that server.
- C. The highest priority device will turn into an active server and the device which is left out will come to be known as the backup server.
While troubleshooting problems with connectivity among two routers, a technician detects that the serial line connecting them is UP but neither of the routers can be seen a neighbors in the result of the show CDP neighbors command. Which layer of OSI, do you think, has a problem?
For maintenance of a network, what are two of the best approaches from the following?
Which two of the following statements are correct about the Cisco Aironet Desktop Utility (ADU)?
The Aironet Desktop Utility (ADU)
- A. proﬁle manager feature has the capacity to create and manage for its wireless client adapter only one proﬁle.
- C. can be put to use by establishing a connection between the client adapter and the access point for the purpose of managing authentication while connecting to the wireless network, and enabling its encryption.
Operation of the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) takes place at which layer of the OSI model?
For identifying a group of hosts that have joined a multicast group, you need a multicast address in computer networking. This addressing has the capacity for being used in both the OSI Layer 2 and 3 where Layer 2 is known as the Link Layer while Layer 3 is known as the Internet Layer. A common example of the Link Layer can be Ethernet Multicast. Likewise, an Internet Layer can be exemplified as IPv4 or IPv6 Multicast. Out of the following, which two descriptions can be considered as accurate in respect of multicast addressing?
- A. The reserved value which indicates a multicast application comprises of 0x01-00-5E which are the ﬁrst 23 bits of the multicast MAC address.
- B. A multicast application is indicated by the last 3 bytes (24 bits) of the multicast MAC address which is a reserved value stated as 0x01-00-5E.
- C. For computing the Layer 2 multicast address, the last 23 bits of the IP address are mapped by the host into the last 24 bits of the MAC address. For this purpose, you should set the high-order bit to 0.
While trying to improve the security of the Company LAN and preventing VLAN hopping, you must take two of the following steps. Which ones are they?
If you see the following logs on a router, which level of logging has been enabled on it?
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernetO/l, changed state to up
%LINEPROTO-S-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernetO/l, changed state to up
The existing commands on the Cisco Router you are using are as follows:
ip ftp username admin
ip ftp password backup
In order to switch from FTP to HTTP, which two of the following commands you will make use of replacing these existing commands?
Your network has two NTP servers. One is 10.1.1.1 and the other is 10.1.1.2. You are trying to configure your Cisco router in a way that it uses 10.1.1.2 as the NTP server before it falls back to 10.1.1.1 once again. Choose the command that you will most likely use for the configuration of the router.
NTP server 10.1.1.1
If you issue the following command on a Cisco Router, which one of the following alerts will you be able to see on the console?
Router(conﬁguration)#logging console warnings
For the Network Maintenance, pick any two of the following categories as tasks.
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|