While possessing a Cisco UCS cluster, you should also recover an admin password which is lost. What is the order of the power cycle the interconnecting fabric?
With the use of a Cisco UCS server to troubleshoot network connectivity, a customer decides to create an Ethernet traffic monitoring session. Vis the CLI, the customer enters these commands:
UCS-A# scope eth-traffic-mon
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon # scope fabric a
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon/fabric # create eth-mon-session EthMonitor33
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon/fabric/eth-mon-session* # create dest-interface 2 12
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon/fabric/eth-mon-session/dest-interface* # set speed 20gbps
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon/fabric/eth-mon-session/dest-interface* # commit-buffer
UCS-A /eth-traffic-mon/fabric/eth-mon-session/dest-interface #
What is the outcome produced by this command sequence?
- A. An Ethernet traffic monitoring session will be created in order to copy as well as forward the traffic to the destination port present at slot 2. The admin speed will be set to 20 Gb/s by port 33, and will commit the transaction.
- B. An Ethernet traffic monitoring session will be created in order to copy and forward the traffic to the destination port located at slot 2. The admin speed will be set to 20 Gb/s by port 12 and will commit the transaction.
- C. An Ethernet traffic monitoring session will be created in order to copy as well as forward the traffic to the destination port at slot 2. The admin speed will be set to10 Gb/s by port12, and will also commit the transaction.
What are the two things that need to be done in order for a KVM session to be successful? Pick two of the best options.
An external storage is used by you in order to SAN boot Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers which also possess internal disks. One of the servers is seen to fail when booting from the SAN. What are the two options that you will verify? Pick two of the best answers?
- A. the zoning
- B. the cabling
You find it difficult to view the LUN when attempting to boot a Cisco UCS server from SAN. Pick three of the best answers which could be the cause of the problem?
In order to boot from the FibreChannel successfully, what are the three requirements which should be configured? Pick three of the best answers.
You have remote CLI access by using thSSH to the Cisco UCS equipment of a customer. What is the command that you have to check in case of system errors in the UCS domain?
Due to high packet drops in a Cisco UCS domain network, a customer tried troubleshooting Q05by configuring the vNIC. The customer also associates the QoS policy and changes the MTU from 1000 to 1200. Since the packet drops are still seen to exist, what might be the cause of this?
- A. As compared to the MTU specified in the associated QoSsystem class , the MTU specified here must be equal to or lesser, or else packets may be dropped during data transmission.
- B. Compared to the MTU specified in the associated QoS system class, the MTU specified here has to be greater or else Packet dropping during transmission may occur.
An Auto install upgrade process is started by a customer who, during the process, chooses the wrong firmware version. What is the action which must be taken to roll the previous version of firmware as soon as possible?
When the upgrade to the Cisco UCS Release 2.2 is performed, the traffic in several VLANs is no longer seen to be active. What might be the cause of this issue?
- A. The UCS Manager detected overlapping VLANs during the upgrade, and Ethernet traffic onthose VLANs is now dropped.
In order to change the Ethernet switching modes, what is the order that you will use?
- A. Navigate to the subordinate Fabric Interconnect in the GUI, choose I'Set Ethernet Switchingmode", wait for it to come back up, and repeat on the primary Fl.
- B. Simply start using the switching features. The Fabric Interconnect automatically reconfiguresto use Ethernet Switching Mode.
- C. Navigate to either Fabric Interconnect in the GUI and transparently update the mode toswitching. Repeat on the other Fabric Interconnect.
How can you reset the BIOS password of a Cisco UCS C-SeriesRack-Mount Server?
The dynamic vNICs is used by you to create a new service profile; however, an error message indicating an exceeded number of dynamic vNICs is received. What are the two components which are able to affect the maximum number of dynamic vNICs in the Cisco UCS environment? Pick two of the best answers.
What information will be provided by the FSM?
What is the CLI command that will indicate whether a Cisco UCS C-Series rack-mount server has any failed DIMMs?
What statement is considered to be correct about the system event logs?
What sequence is considered correct when exporting the tech support data from the Cisco IMC GUI interface?
What is the field which is required for the configuration of a destination for the core files when configuring the settings for the core file exporter via UCS Manager?
What is the reaction of the FSM after a timeout or error at a certain stage?
The Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in Fibre Channel end-host mode is in your possession and you have to check if all the Fibre Channel targets are available with the use of fabric interconnect at VSAN200. What is the command that you should use?
What are the two guidelines which should be used to complete a task when configuring a traffic-monitoring session? Pick two of the best answers?
- B. The destination must be an active port that is assigned to an existingVLAN for the Ethernet traffic.
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|