Which of the following is NOT an objective of Release and Deployment Management?
The main goal of Knowledge Management is to enable organizations to?
Which of the following is NOT a goal of Service Transition?
- A. Setting customer expectations as to how the use of the changed service can enable business objectives to be met
- B. Reducing variations in the expected and actual service performance of any service elements that are to be changed
- C. Ensuring that secure and resilient IT infrastructures, environments, applications and data are designed for release into the live environment
Which of the following statements regarding the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) is most accurate?
Which of the following statements regarding CIs is INCORRECT?
- A. A CI is an asset, service component or other item that is under the control of Configuration Management
What is the correct sequence for the following activities within the Normal Change process?
• Create and record the RFC
• Authorize and schedule the Change
• Assess and evaluate the RFC
• Review and close the Change record
• Co-ordinate the Change implementation
From a Knowledge Management perspective, which of the following statements best describes Knowledge?
Which of the following could typically be included within an SKMS?
• Details about staff experience
• Records of peripheral matters (e.g. weather, user numbers and behavior)
• Suppliers? and partners? requirements, abilities and expectations
• Skills databases and professional development records
A secure storage facility where master copies of authorized software Configuration Items are stored could best be described as a …?
Which of the following are goals of Change Management?
• To respond to customers? changing business requirements whilst maximizing value, reducing Incidents, disruption and rework
• To respond to business and IT requests for change that will align IT services with business needs
• To minimize the number of quality and compliance issues caused by inaccurate recording of configurations and service assets
The following statements are related to which ITIL concept?
• There is a defined trigger.
• The task is well known, documented and proven.
• Authority is effectively given in advance.
• Budgetary Approval will typically be preordained.
• The risk is low
Which of the following are typically considered during remediation planning?
• Back out plans
• Revisiting the original change request
• Criteria for invoking Business/Service Continuity arrangements
Which of the following may contribute to a Change Advisory Board meeting?
• Change Manager
• Facilities Manager
• Suppliers and outsourcing partners
• Representative from Financial Management
Which of the following is NOT a purpose of Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)?
- A. To identify, control, record, audit, verify and provide reports on service assets and Configuration Items
- C. To ensure the integrity of assets contained in a Configuration Management System (CMS) and ensure the CMS is accurately maintained
Which of the following would NOT typically form part of the Definitive Media Library (DML)?
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|