You are planning to migrate the solution that the IT Help desk and front desk teams use. You need to recommend an action to migrate the response groups to Skype for Business Server 2015. What should you recommend?
You install System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager on a server named SCOMOl. You import the Skype for Business Server 2015 Management Pack to SCOMOl. You need to conﬁgure monitoring for the solution. Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer present part of the solution.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the privacy issue that users report. What should you recommend?
Fabrikam, Inc, changes their Access Edge fully qualified domain name (FQDN). This resulted in a broken federation relationship. You need to correct the issue and reduce further administrative overhead. What should you do?
- A. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.adatum.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
You need to identify the additional components that must be added to the Skype for Business Server 2015 topology. Which three additional components are required for the updated topology? Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.
You need to correct the reverse proxy configuration to resolve the PowerPoint upload issue. What should you do?
- A. Add a reverse proxy rule forTORPOOLOI-WebExt.adatum.com thatlistens on port 443 and targets port 4443.
You need to enable archiving for all Skype for Business users. Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you use?
You need to integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft Exchange. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct response presents part of the solution.
You configure Skype Directory Search after you upgrade all pools to Skype for Business Server 2015. Sales and marketing users report that they cannot search Skype consumer contact details. You need to resolve the issue. Which outbound connections should you allow?
You need to identify the computers that you can use to upgrade the topology to support Skype for Business Server 2015. What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. On NYCMGMT1, uninstall the Lync Server administrative tools, and install Skype for Business Server 2015 administrative tools.
- B. On SYDSERVER01, install the Lync Server 2013 administrative tools and upgrade to the latest cumulative update.
You are asked to architect the solution for the Paris office. You need to select the most appropriate answers to satisfy the request. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
You need to deploy the Edge Servers in the Rome location. Which action should you suggest before publishing the topology?
You need to recommend a solution to meet the audio quality requirement for remote workers of the Los Angeles office. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
You need to implement the dial-in conferencing request raised by the Design Director in Rome. What should you do?
The London site facilities had a power issue that prevented users from accessing any service in the data center. You need to review the proposed design so that Skype for Business will be resilient to this kind of issue. You need to plan the solution.
What should you do?
- A. Deploy an additional Front End pool in the London Site and pair it with the primary Front End pool.
- B. Deploy an additional Front End pool in the secondary site and pair it with the primary Front End pool. Split the users between the pools.
You need to configure the Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure to meet the security requirements for the human resources department. The solution must minimize administrative effort.
What should you do?
You need to identify the dial-in conferencing configurations for sales department users. Which two configurations should you use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution
- A. Create a user-level conferencing policy. Assign the conferencing policy to the sales department users.
- C. Create a new dial-in access number. Assign the dial-in access number to a dial-in conferencing region.
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|