Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019 (MS-55273)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1210 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Students in this Intermediate Word 2019 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2019 documents on Windows. In this class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2019 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Learn to use Word 2019's advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
- This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Word 2019 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|