Active Directory Services with Windows Server - MOC On Demand (MS-13969)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course provides practical guidance and exercises for managing Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Active Directory technologies. Learn the skills necessary to better manage and protect data access and information, simplify deployment and management of identity infrastructure, and enhance security against virtual access to data from anywhere. In addition to learning how to configure some of the key features of Active Directory, including Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy, Dynamic Access Control, Work Folder, Workplace Join, Certificate Services, Rights Management Services, Federation Services, It integrates the environment with cloud-based technologies such as Windows Azure Active Directory. As part of the learning experience, practice practice in the virtual exercise environment. · This course has Japanese subtitles on English on-demand course. This course uses exercises in English to conduct exercises.
The average salary for AD DS Administrator is $90,500 per year.
- Understand available solutions for identity management and be able to address scenarios with appropriate solutions.
- Deploy and administer AD DS in Windows Server 2012.
- Secure AD DS deployment.
- Implement AD DS sites, configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy
- Manage user settings with Group Policy
- Implement certification authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS and how to manage CAs.
- Implement, deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD RMS.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Secure and provision data access using technologies such as Dynamic Access Control, Work Folders and Workplace Join
- Monitor, troubleshoot and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
- Implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS).
- AD DS Administrators who are looking to further develop skills in the latest Access and Information Protection technologies with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- System or Infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are lookig to build upon that core knowledge and cross-train into advanced Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT Professionals who have taken the 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure course and are looking to build upon that Active directory knowledge.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience working in a Windows Server Infrastructure enterprise environment
- Experience working with and troubleshooting core networking infrastructure technologies such as name resolution, IP Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with Hyper-V and Server Virtualization concepts
- An awareness and understanding of general security best practices
- Experience working hands on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|