Administering System Center Configuration Manager - Moc On Demand (MS-20703-1)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM 2012) is a Windows product that enables administrators to manage the deployment and security of devices and applications across an enterprise. SCCM is part of the Microsoft System Center 2012 systems management suite. This course describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-703: Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.
The average salary for Enterprise Desktop Administrators is $76,899 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Analyse data by using queries and reports.
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
- Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
- Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
- Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
This course is intended for:
- Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs)
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 2 Days