Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server - MOC On Demand (MS-10972)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to configure and manage Internet Information Services. This course is intended to help provide pre-requisite skills supporting a broad range of Internet web applications, security, and knowledge to help support other products that use IIS such as Exchange and SharePoint. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any particular web application or development practice. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
The average salary for a IT Professional is $85,460 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install IIS
- Configure the default web site
- Configure and manage application pools
- Create additional web sites
- Configure web sites and application support
- Secure web sites and applications
- Secure web site data transmission
- Manage certificates in the Centralized Certificate Store
- Configure remote administration
- Implement FTP
- Monitor IIS
- Backup and restore IIS
- Build load-balanced web farms
This course is intended for:
- IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration. No prior experience with any version of Internet Information Services is assumed.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 0.5 Days