Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - MOC On Demand (MS-20342)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-342 Exam leading to 70-342 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
Microsoft Exchange Server is Microsoft's email, calendaring, contact, scheduling and collaboration platform deployed on the Windows Server operating system for use within a business or larger enterprise. Microsoft designed Exchange Server to give users access to the messaging platform on smartphones, tablets, desktops and web-based systems. This advanced level course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification exam.
The averages salary for Microsoft Exchange Administrator is $71,170 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell® 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for:
- People aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 2 Days
- Self-Paced Learning
- 15 Hours