Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell - MOC On Demand (MS-10961)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows servers. This course provides students the skills to identify and build the command they require to perform a specific task. In addition, students learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and generating reports. This course provides prerequisite skills supporting a broad range of Microsoft products, including Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft SQL Server, System Center, and more. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server, which is the common platform for all of those products, will serve as the example for the techniques this course teaches.
The average salary for a Windows PowerShell Administrator is $70,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands.
- Identify and run cmdlets for server administration.
- Work with Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Describe the techniques Windows PowerShell pipeline uses.
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage.
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Write basic scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Write advanced scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers.
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
- Use advanced Windows PowerShell techniques.
This course is intended for:
- IT Professionals who are already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration, and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No prior experience with any version of Windows PowerShell, or any scripting language, is assumed. This course is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and others.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows system administrator. No prerequisite courses are required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 0.5 Days