Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - MOC On Demand (MS-20341)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-341 Exam leading to 70-341 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013. This course helps the students in the preparation for Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification exam.
The average salary for a Exchange Administrator is $70,716 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
This course is intended for:
- People aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server® 2008 R2 or Windows Server® 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 12 Hours