Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications - MOC On Demand (MS-20695)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-695 Exam leading to 70-695 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course describes how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a deployment solution for Windows devices and apps that meets your environment’s needs. Solutions that this course details include operating system deployment scenarios ranging from high-touch solutions to zero-touch solutions. It also discusses the technologies that you use to implement these solutions, including the MDT and Configuration Manager. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications certification exam
The average salary for a IT professional is $97,895 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess the network environment to support operating system and application deployment tasks.
- Identify the most appropriate operating system deployment strategy based upon organizational requirements.
- Assess application compatibility issues and identify mitigation solutions to ensure that applications function successfully after an operating system deployment.
- Describe and configure strategies to migrate user state during operating system deployments.
- Determine the most appropriate image management strategy to support operating system and application deployments.
- Describe and use the tools provided in the Windows ADK to prepare for and support automated deployment strategies.
- Identify solutions to support PXE-initiated and multicast solutions when performing operating system deployment tasks.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy by using the MDT.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy using Configuration Manager.
- Integrate the MDT with Configuration Manager to support operating system deployment procedures.
- Implement volume license activation and configuration settings for client computers.
- Customize and deploy Microsoft Office 2016 to an enterprise network environment, and describe how to use the Windows ICD.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. Typically, this course’s audience has a desktop-support background, and have worked as Enterprise Desktop Administrators. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and enterprise applications. The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also might use several tools, including the Windows ADK and the MDT to support assessment, operating system, and application deployment tasks
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- System administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|