IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager - MOC On Demand (MS-10965)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
Lets first get the idea what IT Service Management is. IT service management (ITSM) refers to the entirety of activities – directed by policies, organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures – that are performed by an organization to design, plan, deliver, operate and control information technology (IT) services offered to customers.It is thus concerned with the implementation of IT services that meet customers' needs, and it is performed by the IT service provider through an appropriate mix of people, process and information technology.
This course will provide students with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure System Center 2016 Service Manager. Using hands-on labs, students will learn the following:
- Where Service Manager sits within the System Center 2016 product.
- What business and technical needs Service Manager is designed to meet.
- How Service Manager aligns itself to ITIL and MOF.
- How to architect and implement a System Center 2016 Service Manager deployment.
- How to upgrade an existing Service Manager 2012 R2 environment to System Center 2016.
- How to customize System Center 2016 Service Manager to be in line with corporate standards.
- How to configure Incident and Problem Management.
- How to configure Activity, Change and Release Management.
- How to configure Service Requests.
- How to configure Service Level Management.
- How to customize the Self-Service Portal.
- How to configure Reporting and Analysis.
- How to troubleshoot Service Manager and perform disaster recovery.
- How to create customized Service Manager forms.
The average salary for Datacenter Administrator is $59,279 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Service Manager 2016.
- Upgrade to Service Manager 2016.
- Install Service Manager 2016.
- Describe Service Manager usage cases.
- Configure base settings in Service Manager 2016.
- Configure Incident and Problem Management.
- Configure Activity, Change, and Release Management.
- Configure and Manage Service Requests.
- Automate business processes with Service Manager and Orchestrator.
- Configure Service Level Management.
- Customize the Self-Service Portal.
- Use Reports and Analyze Data in Service Manager.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and disaster recovery in Service Manager.
- Customize Service Manager Forms.
This course is intended for:
- Cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2016 Service Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter.
- This course is also intended for Cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Service Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2016 Service Manager.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014.
- An understanding of the IT management processes that are included with ITIL and MOF.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 2 Days