Querying Data with Transact-SQL - MOC On Demand (MS-20761)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-761 Exam leading to 70-761 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course is designed to introduce students to Transact-SQL. It is designed in such a way that the itcan be taught as a course to students requiring the knowledge for other courses in the SQL Server curriculum. Days 4 & 5 teach the students remaining skills required to take the Microsoft 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL certification exam.
The average salary for a Database Administrator is $71,429 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
This course is intended for:
- Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|