Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 - MOC On Demand (MS-10982)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This Microsoft Official On-Demand course is available for 90 days from the course request date if you have a yearly membership, or course buys exclusively. Course access will terminate the when course enrollment 90 days completed.
This course is intended to train intensive skills of troubleshooting for Windows 10. In this course, we talk about regular issues that emerge and devices to assist you with settling them. A portion of the aptitudes included in this course:
- Troubleshooting installation problems of Windows.
- Troubleshooting web browser problems of Windows.
- Troubleshooting issues of application installation.
- Troubleshooting Authentication problems of Windows.
- Use of reliability tools of Windows.
An understudy also gets abilities and learned in this course, about how to customize and install Windows 10 working frameworks and applications, and how to configure remote and local network storage and connectivity. Understudies will also figure out how to configure device security, data security, and network security, and update, maintain and recover Windows 10. This course further readies the understudies for the Microsoft 70-697: certification exam of Configuring Windows Devices.
The normal compensation for IT Support and Helpdesk is $65,000 annually.
At the time of finishing this course, understudies will have the option to:
- Resolve issues that relate to device drivers and hardware devices.
- Issues for troubleshooting the startup and services of the operating system on a Windows 10 PC.
- Troubleshoot problems that relate to the connectivity of the network.
- Determine problems pertains to accessing resources from devices that are domain-joined.
- Define the procedures associated with using and planning a methodology of troubleshooting for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot the devices of Windows 10 remotely.
- Troubleshoot user settings issues.
- Troubleshoot client configuration issues and failures with Group Policy Objects application.
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to the operation and installation of the application.
- Troubleshoot issues for remote connectivity.
- Maintain a device running Windows 10.
- Resolve issues identified with getting to resources from gadgets that are not area joined.
- Recover a device running Windows 10.
This course is planned for:
Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who gives users Tier 2 help running Windows 10 (PCs) and gadgets in medium to enormous enterprise associations, inside a Windows area condition.
This course secondary Targeted Audience is the professionals of IT who support and administer Windows 10 desktops, users, devices, and associated security and network resources.
Prior to going to this course, understudies must have:
- Principles of MS Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking fundamentals, including User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Fundamentals of Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Understanding of the components of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|