Exploring Sharepoint 2016
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The Exploring SharePoint 2016 course will primarily enable the candidates to learn the new features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and prepare the students to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. The course focuses on the guidelines, best practices, and considerations to install, configure, manage, and optimize SharePoint 2016.
- Learn the key features of SharePoint 2016
- Design a logical and physical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Install and configure SharePoint 2016
- Manage users, permissions, and secure content in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- IT Professional who plans, implements, and maintains a multi-server deployment of SharePoint 2016
- Candidates having hands-on experience with SharePoint Online
- Candidates looking forward to gain broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads
- Experienced business continuity managers
- Experienced professionals on Windows PowerShell
- The course requires the students to have prior knowledge and experience related to the previous versions of Microsoft SharePoint.
- A good command on the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 is also required. In addition to this, the students should have two years’ experience with SharePoint 2010 along with knowledge of the differences between SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, specifically in terms of hybridization.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|