SharePoint for Office 365 End User Training (MS-55255)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This three-day instructor-led SharePoint for Office 365 End User Training class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint environment in Office 365. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms and managing site permissions and users.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Navigate a SharePoint Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists.
- Customize SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries.
- Manage library document versions.
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Create and edit Web page content.
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Create Site columns and content types.
- Integrate Office applications with SharePoint.
- Manage basic permissions of SharePoint resources.
- This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint. This course is for information workers.
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|