Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. CISSP validates an information security professionals deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
The CISSP exam is rigorous, covering eight security domains essential for the protection of information systems, corporations and national infrastructures. Understanding that security is an enterprise wide problem, these domains provide the candidate with a broad understanding of the technical, managerial and human factors that must coordinate effectively to keep information and systems secure. These domains include:
The Eight Domains of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge)
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The CISSP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- IT Director/Manager
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK. Earning a 4-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy 1 year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy 1 year of experience.
- A candidate that doesn’t have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have 6 years to earn the 5 years required experience
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Course Outline
- Course Objectives
- Module 1: Security and Risk Management
- Module 2: Asset Security
- Module 3: Security Engineering
- Module 4: Communications and Network Security
- Module 5: Identity and Access Management
- Module 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Module 7: Security Operations
- Module 8: Software Development Security
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||21 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt