Windows Server 2016: Advanced Networking
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
In this course, you will learn about network solutions you can implement in your organization. You will learn how to enable user access and secure communications, protect data, connect and run remote software, and virtualize your network infrastructure.
This course can help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a networking infrastructure.
- Decide if a career in IT is for you.
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration.
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
The course uses a combination of hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
This course is a follow-on to INF214x, Basic Networking.
- How to configure and manage remote access technologies such as VPN, Web Application Proxy, and Routing.
- How configure and manage Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- How to manage a virtualized network infrastructure using Software Defined Networking (SDN).
- Window server administrator
- General understanding of networking technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|