Fundamentals of AWS -Beginner Level (CT000AC)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Hands on Labs are provided in the courseware which can be completed using AWS Console. Students can create their AWS Accounts using the Labs Set Up document provided by CloudThat Technologies.
- IT Professionals working in the software industry who wants to formally get the fundamental understanding of Cloud computing technologies
- Software developers who wants to start understanding cloud technologies to be developing cloud applications in the future
- Startups that wants to build their IT infrastructure in the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
- DBAs who want to morph into Cloud Database Administrators
- System Administrators who wants to manage cloud infrastructure and networks
- Students who wants to make their resumes more attractive to the prospective employers
- Some IT industry work experience or those pursuing a degree in the IT field
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- What is Cloud Computing? Why it matters?
- Traditional IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Advantage
- Examples of Cloud Advantage
- Cloud Companies
- Examples of Cloud Services
- Use Cases
- Cloud Segments: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Security
- Fundamentals of AWS
- Overview of AWS Services
- Availability Zones and data centers
- AWS Credentials
- Review of major AWS services
Hands-on: Simple Storage Service (S3) and Elastic Compute Cloud Labs
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt