Fundamentals of PHP
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
Do you want to be a web developer? Do you need to brush up on your PHP skills? Then you're in the right place!
You will learn everything about the basics of PHP programming using real world examples. Source codes are included for each lesson so you can learn by deconstructing each element.
If you're interested in learning more about PHP after taking this course, check out the most comprehensive PHP course on the web: Learn PHP Programming From Scratch.
What Is PHP?
PHP is an open source (free) scripting language that allows you to create dynamic websites and work with servers. PHP is now used on over 20 million websites and over 1 million servers worldwide.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Introducion to the Course
- Getting Started with PHP Programming
- Exploring PHP Functions
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages with PHP
- PHP Object Oriented Programming
- PHP Object Oriented Programming Projects
- Common PHP Errors You Will Encounter
- PHP Security
- Intermediate and Advanced PHP Programming
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's