Get Started With Communities (DS-ADM271)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Online communities provide a place where employees, customers, and partners can engage and collaborate. Learn how to enable communities in your organization, create communities for partner and customers, add members to these communities, and gauge participation.
The average salary for Salesforce Administrator is $106,389 per year.
- Enable communities in your organization.
- Describe the capabilities of communities and how they work.
- Create a new community for partner sales.
- Create a community for self-service support.
- Measure a community’s success using dashboards.
- Keep the community active and engaged with native tools.
- Experienced Salesforce Administrators
Get Started with Communities, is designed for experienced administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring and managing Salesforce communities in their organization. As a Salesforce administrator, you should have a solid understanding of Salesforce functionality and concepts and at least six months experience using Salesforce.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
What are Communities and How Do They Work?
- Communities and Scenario Overview
- Community Managers
Enabling Communities in your Organization
- Community Implementation Process
- Understanding Licenses
Creating a Community for Partner Sales
- Partner Sales Community Objectives and Considerations
- Review Setting Up a Salesforce + Visual Tabs Partner Community
Creating a Community for Customer Self-Service Support
- Learn and Review Community Builder in Detail
- Build a Community Using the Customer Service (Napili) Template
Measuring Success with the Community Page
- Learn and Review Community Workspaces
- Learn and Review Community Dashboards
Keeping the Community Active and Engaged
- Learn How to Set Up Reputation
- Learn How to Set Up Knowledgeable People
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's