Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Hadoop Intermediate training course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge about the Hadoop framework discussed in our Hadoop and MapReduce Fundamentals course. The course covers the concepts to process and analyze large sets of data stored in HDFS. It teaches Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion.
- Get a basic understanding of the different components of Hadoop ecosystem
- Understand and work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Use HBase, understand its architecture and data storage
- Get essential knowledge of Pig and its components
- Master resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Hadoop is becoming an essential tool in the ever-growing Big-Data architecture. This training is designed to benefit:
- Software developers and architects working in Big-Data organizations
- Business and technical analytics professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Data management professionals
- Project managers
- Data scientists
- There are no formal prerequisites for learning this course.
- However, the candidates are strongly advised to opt for Hadoop: Fundamentals course before undertaking this course.
- In addition to this, functional knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial.