Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 731 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Hadoop Intermediate training course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge about the Hadoop framework discussed in our Hadoop and MapReduce Fundamentals course. The course covers the concepts to process and analyze large sets of data stored in HDFS. It teaches Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion.
- Get a basic understanding of the different components of Hadoop ecosystem
- Understand and work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Use HBase, understand its architecture and data storage
- Get essential knowledge of Pig and its components
- Master resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Hadoop is becoming an essential tool in the ever-growing Big-Data architecture. This training is designed to benefit:
- Software developers and architects working in Big-Data organizations
- Business and technical analytics professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Data management professionals
- Project managers
- Data scientists
- There are no formal prerequisites for learning this course.
- However, the candidates are strongly advised to opt for Hadoop: Fundamentals course before undertaking this course.
- In addition to this, functional knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.