HCI Administration for VMware Administrators
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course prepares you to use the VMware vSphere Web Client and NetApp® Element® Plug-in for VMware vCenter Server to manage a NetApp HCI system. The course assumes a working knowledge of VMware vSphere and Element software. Learning is reinforced through simulations and guided exercises. The course materials include a lab workbook that can serve as an on-the-job reference guide.
- This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the features and architecture of a NetApp HCI system
- List the steps to deploy and scale a NetApp HCI system
- Configure and manage a NetApp HCI system by using the VMware vSphere Web Client and NetApp Element Plug-in for VMware vCenter Server
- Manage resources and deploy a workload
- Monitor and maintain a NetApp HCI system by using the VMware vSphere Web Client, NetApp Element Plug-in for VMware vCenter Server, and NetApp Active IQ
- Configure and create data-protection relationships
- Describe data fabric integrations and NetApp HCI solutions
- NetApp customers, partners, and employees
- A working knowledge of Ethernet networking
- Completion of the Element Software Fundamentals and NetApp HCI Fundamentals courses or equivalent
- A working knowledge of VMware vSphere and VMware vCenter Server (available through VMware Education)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
STRSWILTHCIVMADMIN HCI Administration for VMwareGreat informative training and the instructor is very knowledgeable and was able to answer most of mine questions in regarding to the products.
STRSWILTHCIVMADMIN HCI Administration for VMwareGreat course to get the information needed to setup and manage an HCI deployment. Learned some subtle differences between HCI and ONTAP. Also looking forward to configuring Snapshots and other data protection capabilities. I feel this course gave me the confidence \needed to monitor and manage our HCI environment.