HDP Operations Hortonworks Data Flow (HW HDP Ops DF)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This course is designed for Data Stewards or Data Flow Managers who are looking forward to automate the flow of data between systems. Topics Include Introduction to NiFi, Installing and Configuring NiFi, Detail explanation of NiFi User Interface, Explanation of its components and Elements associated with each. How to Build a dataflow, NiFi Expression Language, Understanding NiFi Clustering, Data Provenance, Security around NiFi, Monitoring Tools and HDF Best practices.
The average salary for Dataflow Project Manager is $103,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe HDF, Apache NiFi and its use cases.
- Describe NiFi Architecture
- Understand Nifi Features and Characteristics.
- Understand System requirements to run Nifi.
- Understand Installing and Configuring NiFi
- Understand NiFi user interface in depth.
- Understand how to build a DataFlow using NiFi
- Understand Processor and its Elements
- Understand Connection and its Elements
- Understand Processor Group and its elements
- Understand Remote Processor Group and its Elements
- Learn how to optimize a DataFlow
- Learn how to use NiFi Expression language and its use.
- Learn about Attributes and Templates in NiFi
- Understand Concepts of NiFi Cluster
- Explain Data Provenance in NiFi
- Learn how to Secure NiFi
- Learn How to effectively Monitor NiFi
- Learn about HDF Best Practices
Data Engineers, Integration Engineers and Architects who are looking to automate Data flow between systems.
Students should be familiar with programming principles and have previous experience in software development. Experience with Linux and a basic understanding of DataFlow tools would be helpful. No prior Hadoop experience required, but is very helpful.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Getting familiar with the NiFi User Interface
- Working with Attributed
- Working with Templates
- Understanding Data Provenance
- Monitoring options in HDF
- Understanding NiFi Notification Services
- Installation and configuration of HDF with Ambari
- Building first dataflow
- Working with Processor Groups
- Working with Remote Processor Groups
- Using NiFi Expression Language
- Understanding and using Templates
- Installing and Configuring NiFi Cluster with Ambari
- Monitoring options in HDF
- HDF Integration with HDP
- Securing NiFi with 2-way SSL with Ambari
- NiGi User Authentication with LDAP Ambari
- NiFi User Authentication with Kerberos with Ambari
- Multi-tenancy – NiFi Managed Authorization
- Multi-tenancy – Ranger based Authorization
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's