Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10962)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
The course will educate students on the knowledge of automating various administrative activities through Windows PowerShell 5.1. Students will further understand the fundamental scripting skills including developing advanced functions, writing controller scripts, and management of script errors. Additionally, you will also inquire the functionality of Windows PowerShell Workflow, the REST API and XML and JSON formatted data files. Lastly, students will acquire the information about the utilization of new administration tools like Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA) for configuration and security of servers.
A professional IT Administrator is able to make an average salary of $59,350 per year.
- After the course completion, the students should be able to:
- Create advanced functions
- Employ Microsoft .NET Framework and REST API in Windows PowerShell
- Write controller scripts
- Manage script errors
- Employ XML, JSON, and customized formatted data
- Enhance server management with Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA)
- Perform analysis and debugging of scripts
- Understand Windows PowerShell workflow
This course is primarily aimed for:
IT personnel who possess ample experience and knowledge in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration. Students are expected to display a prerequisite, fundamental knowledge of Windows PowerShell. Furthermore, the course also offers a thorough guidance in scripting for professional developers who work in development environments and deployment phases.
- Besides a professional-level experience in hand, students who are interested in pursuing this course are also mandated to have the following technical expertise:
- Experience with technologies related to Windows networking and implementation.
- Practical exposure to Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Hands-on knowledge in Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience regarding utilization in Windows PowerShell for running commands and developing essential, non-modularized scripts.
|Subjects||App Development, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|