LFC101 - The Inclusive Speaker Orientation
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Inclusive Speaker Orientation course is a collaboration between The Linux Foundation and the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT). The course contains three short modules designed to provide an essential background knowledge and practical skills to promote inclusivity in presentations, messaging and other communications.
Module one will familiarize you with the facts about diversity in tech, the importance of diversity for innovation, and the basics of unconscious and societal bias. Module two will teach you how to recognize the different ways unconscious bias presents itself in technical environments. And module three applies this research-based content to the challenge of becoming a more inclusive speaker - with practical tips, tools, and examples you can use right away.
Created in collaboration with the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), this orientation course is designed to provide you with essential background knowledge and practical skills to promote inclusivity in presentations, messaging and other communications.
The average salary of a Leadership Development Manager is $77,419 per year.
- Introduce the support agent role
- Identify the core priorities and key responsibilities of a support agent
- Improve your support skills by interacting with other roles
- Identify the performance skills a support agent should master
- Understand what drives customer behavior when interacting with support agents
- Examine how cultural dimensions and communication styles affect customer behavior
- Learn how different cultures view time
- Examine the basic stages of IT Support case management
- Leadership Development Managers
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||DevOps, Leadership & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|