Managing Windows Environments with Group Policy (MS-50255)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Here you are going to learn how to contain the costs and increase the pace of your network efficiency. The student will inquire how to integrate the administration of an enterprise’s IT infrastructure with group policy, and the control and management of computer systems and domain users operating Windows Clients and Windows Server. Additionally, developing group policies, executing administrative and security templates, and examining the most appropriate practices for software packages deployment. In short, students acquire the learning and experience on how to optimize the networks and systems, uncover suitable practices for software deployment, and execute security and administrative templates at the enterprise level.
- Characteristics and functionalities of Group Policies
- Using management tools related to Group Policy for security policies management
- Craft an infrastructure of Group Policy
- Group Policy processing architecture
- The backing, importing, restoring, and copying of Group Policy objects from Group Policy
- Management console
- Using Windows PowerShell for Group Policy management
- Using Group Policy to execute security
- Altering the environment of desktop with Group Policy
- Configuring Folder Redirection and roaming profiles
- Designating and publishing of software packages
- Incorporation of policies related to software restriction and AppLocker
- Creation and deployment of administrative templates
- Configuration of Group Policies preferences
This course is primarily intended for employees catering enterprise networking for help desk assistance, network design, and system administrative procedures.
Sound knowledge and experience related to Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 environments and a basic knowhow of Active Directory.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|